Reza Razeghinejad, MD
Reza Razeghinejad, MD is an attending physician on the Wills Eye Glaucoma Service. He specializes in medical, laser and surgical treatment of glaucoma, glaucoma research, and complex cataract surgery.
Dr. Razeghinejad sees patients at our Bristol office, which serves the following areas: Falls Township, Morrisville, and Levittown.
- Doctor of Medicine at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Residency at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Glaucoma Clinical Research Fellowship at Wills Eye Institute
- Glaucoma Fellowship at University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Glaucoma and Anterior Segment Fellowship at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
Positions & Distinctions
- Associate professor, Sidney Kimmel Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University