Jocelyn T. Kuryan, MD
Dr. Jocelyn Kuryan received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pennsylvania and went on to complete her Doctor of Medicine degree at the Temple University School of Medicine, graduating with honors from both institutions. She served as chief resident during her residency in ophthalmology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and also completed a fellowship in cornea and refractive surgery at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Since joining Tri-County Eye Physicians and Surgeons, Dr. Kuryan has been seeing patients for comprehensive ophthalmology, specializing in cataracts and corneal/external disease. She is an expert in cataract surgery and laser vision correction.
In addition to patient care, Dr. Kuryan is also heavily involved in medical education, having served as Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at the Montefiore Medical Center. There, she was awarded with the distinction of Surgical Attending of the Year. Dr. Kuryan is also an actively involved with medical missions in India. She has provided eye care in the clinics in Mumbai, India to treat victims of human trafficking who have been rescued through the efforts of Bombay Teen Challenge.
- Bachelor's Degree from University of Pennsylvania
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from Temple University School of Medicine
- Ophthalmology Residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery Fellowship at the New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
Positions & Distinctions
- Member of Women in Ophthalmology
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Surgical Attending of the Year at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Member of Alpha Omega Honor Society