Jayrag Patel, MD
Dr. Patel received his medical degree from the University College London Medical School, London, U.K. with additional training at the prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. After a residency in ophthalmology at Drexel-Hahnemann University Hospital where he served as Chief Resident, he completed a Cornea and Refractive fellowship at the world-renowned New York Eye & Ear Infirmary in Manhattan.
Dr. Patel’s special interests include the use of premium multifocal intraocular lenses for cataract surgery and correcting problems resulting from cataract surgery.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University College London Medical School, London, U.K.
- Trained at the prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, U.K.
- Ophthalmology Residency at Drexel-Hahnemann University Hospital, Chief Resident
- Cornea and Refractive Fellowship at New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
Positions & Distinctions
- Chief of Ophthalmology for St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA