Jayrag Patel, MD
Dr. Patel received his medical degree from the University College London Medical School, London, U.K. with additional training at the prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital in London. After a residency in ophthalmology at Drexel-Hahnemann University Hospital where he served as Chief Resident, he completed a Cornea and Refractive fellowship at the world-renowned New York Eye & Ear Infirmary in Manhattan.
Dr. Patel’s special interests include the use of premium multifocal intraocular lenses for cataract surgery and correcting problems resulting from cataract surgery.
Dr. Patel sees patients at our Bristol, Langhorne, New Britain, and Southampton offices, which serve the following areas: Buckingham, Chalfont, Doylestown, Falls Township. Fountainville, Furlong, Hilltown, Huntingdon Valley, Jamison, Line Lexington, Levittown, Morrisville, New Hope, Northeast Philadelphia, Warminster, and Warrington.
- Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University College London Medical School, London, U.K.
- Trained at the prestigious Moorfields Eye Hospital in London, U.K.
- Ophthalmology Residency at Drexel-Hahnemann University Hospital, Chief Resident
- Cornea and Refractive Fellowship at New York Eye & Ear Infirmary
Positions & Distinctions
- Chief of Ophthalmology for St. Mary Medical Center, Langhorne, PA